Mission Status & Events
NASA Aquarius Data Training Workshop[17-Mar-16] You have been invited to the NASA Aquarius Data Training Workshop - 4 Week Session.
We are pleased to offer a new approach to understanding how to access, customize, and share NASA data. The Aquarius Data Visualization, Interpretation, Communication & Engagement (ADVICE) webinar series will consist of one-hour sessions held each Thursday in April at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET. You can elect to audit any session or fully participate* in the four-part series.
Click Here to Register Now!
It will be a great opportunity for scientists - including graduate students - to:
- Prepare data for their research
- Master skills with salinity science & data experts
- Get feedback on the effectiveness of their take-home message
Webinar ScheduleAll webinars begin at 11AM PT / 2PM ET.
Session 1 (07-Apr-16)
- Learn the basics of Aquarius/SAC-D
- Become familiar with Aquarius salinity data resources
- Understand the structure of Aquarius data
Session 2 (14-Apr-16)
- Discover Aquarius data from the PO.DAAC
- Access Aquarius data using a variety of tools
Session 3 (21-Apr-16)
- Use Aquarius Level-3 data visualization tools
- Tips on communicating your "salinity story" effectively
Session 4 (28-Apr-16)
- Share your "salinity story" during an online poster session
Register Now to reserve your spot in this series.
For more information on this series, click here.